I know my Master Password – how do I delete my LastPass account?
Log in to LastPass to delete your account via the My Account page.
Before you begin:
To proceed with the account deletion process, do the following:
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon , then select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation, then click My Account in the "Links" section.
- Click Delete or Reset Account.
- On the "Delete Your Account" page, click Delete.
- When prompted, click Yes.
- Enter your Master Password.
- If desired, provide the reason you are deleting your account and/or feedback.
- Click Delete.
- When prompted, click .
You have permanently deleted your LastPass account.
What to do next:
- You can create a new account (whether you choose to use the same email address or not).
- If desired, you can uninstall LastPass.
- To learn more about our trust and privacy, please visit our LogMeIn Trust and Privacy Center and view the LastPass Security and Privacy Operational Controls compliance documentation. Additionally, you can view our LastPass Technical Whitepaper for details about the LastPass architecture and our approach to security.