I just upgraded my LastPass plan but my Vault is blank, what should I do?
After you upgrade your plan from LastPass Free to a paid subscription plan, you will need to manually re-sync your Vault in order to restore its contents so your Vault can be viewed from both device types.
If you're seeing a blank Vault on your mobile device
Restore your Vault contents on your mobile device.
- Uninstall the LastPass Password Manager app for iOS or Android.
- Reinstall the app (iOS or Android).
- Log in with your email address and Master Password.
If you're seeing a blank Vault on your desktop
Restore your Vault contents when accessing LastPass from a computer.
- Destroy all active sessions using the LastPass web browser extension or by logging in to your online Vault (learn how here).
- Refresh your Vault to manually sync your data by following instructions on the device where your Vault is blank:
- Clear your local cache on the device where your Vault is blank (instructions will vary, based on your device).
- Log out and log back in to LastPass.