How do I view the barcode for the Google or Microsoft Authenticator app in my LastPass account?
View and scan barcode provided by LastPass for the Google or Microsoft Authenticator app if you need to reinstall the authenticator app on your mobile device.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon , then select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Select the Multifactor Options tab.
- Click the Edit icon for your desired authenticator.
- Click View your barcode at the top of the dialog window.
The barcode for your selected authenticator app in your LastPass account is displayed.
What to do next: Open the Google or Microsoft Authenticator app on your mobile device, then add a new account and scan the barcode that is displayed in your LastPass account.