How do I view and manage my active LastPass sessions?
You can view all devices and IP addresses where you accessed your LastPass account. If you happened to leave an account open on another device or are unsure whether you did so, you can view all of your active sessions.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon in your toolbar.
- Go to Account Options > Advanced > Other Sessions.
- Choose from the following options:
- Kill selected sessions – Check the box for each session you'd like remove, then click Kill checked sessions.
- Kill all but current session – To remove all sessions except the one you are actively in, click Kill all but current session.
What to do next: For all sessions that you have ended, you will be prompted to log in to LastPass again to access your account from that device and/or web browser.