How do I verify my linked personal account?
LastPass Enterprise or LastPass Identity users with a linked personal account who log in for the first time on a new device via federated login with Azure AD or Okta (i.e., using their Azure AD or Okta account to log in to LastPass) must verify that they can access their linked personal account before that Vault will become available to them from that device. For security purposes, this verification process must be done for every new device that the user accesses using federated login with Azure AD or Okta .
- On your desktop web browser toolbar, click the inactive LastPass icon , then enter your Azure AD or Okta account email address.
- You are then redirected to your company's federated login page, where you can click to select your Azure AD or Okta account.
- Enter your Azure AD or Okta account password, then click Sign in.
- Click the active LastPass icon , then select Open My Vault.
- Click Verify Linked Account in the left navigation.
Note: If you are only seeing Link Account, it means you have not linked a personal account. Learn how here.
- When prompted, enter the Master Password for your personal account.
- Click Verify.
- Once verified, your personal Vault becomes available to you from this device.