How do I use the View My Cases portal?
Once you submit a case to Customer Care, you will receive a confirmation email with a case number for your records.
- If the support articles available do not answer your question, click Contact Support at the bottom of an article to submit a case to Customer Care.
- Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email with a Case Number.
- To view your case details and status, click View My Cases in the top toolbar of the support site, or navigate directly to https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/mycases.
- Enter the case number you received in your confirmation email.
- Enter the email address you used when you submitted your case.
- Confirm you are not a robot.
- Click View My Cases.
Your case number, case creation date, case description, and case status is displayed.
How do I upload attachments for my case?
You can reply directly to the confirmation email (or any subsequent emails for your case), and upload a file attachment in your email response to send to Customer Care. The maximum file attachment size is 5MB.
I submitted a case but I'm not receiving any emails – what should I do?
- Check your spam or junk mail filters
- If you're submitting a case using a company email account, check that the email address (sent from LogMeIn Support at firstname.lastname@example.org) has been whitelisted by your company's IT administrator.