How do I use the Sharing Center in the LastPass Password Manager app for Android?
You can use the Sharing Center from within the mobile app for Android, which allows you to add and manage shared folders as a LastPass Families, Teams, or LastPass Business account user.
Select the Vault Menu icon in the upper-left of the screen, then select Sharing Center and choose from the following options:
- Add a new shared folder by tapping the Add icon .
- Edit an existing shared folder by selecting your desired shared folder, then tapping Edit and choosing from the following options:
- Share with a pre-populated user or add an email address and select Share. If desired, you can adjust the Read-only and/or Show Passwords settings before you share.
- Unshare with a selected user by selecting the user's name, then selecting Unshare.
- Change user permissions on a specific shared folder by selecting the folder then selecting and select from Read-only and/or Show Passwords. Tap Save when finished.
Additionally, you can add items to your shared folder from your Vault. Tap to select an item in your Vault, then select Edit, locate the "Folder" field and use the drop-down menu to select your desired shared folder. Shared folders and the logins added to them will sync automatically to the Vaults of any LastPass users given access to the shared folder(s).