How do I use Security tools in the LastPass Password Manager app for Android?
You can use Security tools that are available to you from the LastPass mobile app.
Choose from the following options:
- Generate a password to create a strong, new password. You can configure the length (up to 64 characters max), and the following additional options:
- Allow all character types, including capital letters, lower-case letters, special characters, numbers, and/or configure a minimum requirement of numbers
- Make pronounceable, including capital letters and lower-case letters
- Avoid ambiguous, which will prevent use of similar looking characters (e.g., O and 0, 1 and l, etc.)
- Security Challenge to run an in-app evaluation of all items stored in your Vault, checking for weak, duplicate, old, or compromised passwords. Learn how to run the Security Challenge on your mobile device.