How do I upgrade to LastPass Premium so I can use the Security Dashboard features?
If you are a LastPass Free user and are interested in upgrading to LastPass Premium so you can use the Security Dashboard (including the security score and dark web monitoring features), you can do so from within your Vault.
- Log in to LastPass and access the Security Dashboard by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the inactive LastPass icon , then enter your username and Master Password and click Log In. Click the active LastPass icon then select Security Dashboard.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your username and Master Password. Select Security Dashboard in the left navigation.
- Depending on your view, choose any of the following options to upgrade:
If you see this Do this Click Upgrade to fix your passwords from the "Security score" pane.
Click Upgrade to start monitoring your email addresses from the "Dark web monitoring" pane.
Click Upgrade to Premium to unlock Security Dashboard above the security score.
Result: You are redirected to the LastPass Premium purchase page.
- Enter all of the required information, including:
- Your Information – First Name, Last Name, and Phone Number
- Your Billing Information – Country, Address, City, State/Province, and Zip/Postal Code
- Your Payment Details – Credit or Debit Card Number, Expiration Month/Year, and CVC.
- Click Confirm Purchase.
Result: You have purchased a LastPass Premium subscription plan.