How do I upgrade to LastPass Premium from an Android device?
You can upgrade to LastPass Premium directly from your Android device via the LastPass Password Manager mobile app.
Before you purchase
Please note the following considerations when upgrading to LastPass Premium from the LastPass Password Manager app for Android:
- This is a purchase made directly through the Google Play Store
- This purchase is a one-year subscription for LastPass Premium
- Your LastPass Premium subscription will expire one year from the date it was purchased – you can renew LastPass Premium for another year by managing your subscription through Google Play
- You can view or cancel your LastPass Premium subscription directly through Google Play – This means that LastPass Customer Care cannot cancel or refund a LastPass Premium subscription purchased via Google Play
How to purchase on Android
- Open the LastPass Password Manager app for Android.
- Enter your username and Master Password, then select Log In.
- Select the Vault Options icon then select Settings.
- At the top of the menu on the left side of the screen, select your LastPass username.
- Select Upgrade Now.
- When prompted, verify your payment method, then follow the prompts on your device to complete your purchase.
Result: You have now purchased a one-year LastPass Premium subscription through your Google Play account.