How do I take an action on a user group within the new Admin Console?
You can make bulk changes for all users within a user group, with various actions available.
- Log in with your email address and Master Password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- Go to and select a group.
- Click the More icon in the upper-right navigation.
- Choose one of the following actions:
- Resend LastPass MFA invitations
- Resend activation emails for LastPass MFA to each of the users in the group.
- Require Master Password change
- Require all users in the group to change their Master Password upon their next login.
- Disable multifactor authentication
- Disable the requirement of multifactor authentication for when users in the group log in to LastPass.
- Destroy all sessions
- End all active LastPass login sessions for all users in the group.
- Disable users
- Disable access to LastPass for all users in the group, but they will remain as listed users in your account. Once disabled, the users' licenses are available for reassignment.
- Delete users
Fully delete all user accounts within the group.
Warning: THIS ACTION CANNOT BE UNDONE! Deleting an account fully deletes all information, including any stored data within the user's LastPass account.
- Remove from company
- Remove all users in the group from your company account, which downgrades the users' accounts to LastPass Free. Once removed, the users' licenses are available for reassignment.
- Edit group name
- Change the name of your user group.
- Delete group
- Fully delete the user group from your account.