How do I stop monitoring specific email addresses for dark web monitoring?
You can choose to stop monitoring any email addresses so that they are excluded from dark web monitoring.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon , then select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
- Select Security Dashboard in the left navigation.
- In the Dark Web Monitoring pane, locate the email address you want to exclude, then click Stop monitoring. Note: If the email address you are excluding is tagged as Compromised, an additional prompt will appear advising you to change your password for the site associated with that email address. Click Change password (recommended) or Dismiss Alert to continue.
Result: Your selected email address is no longer being monitoring, and is displayed with a "not monitored" status.