How do I share an item?
Please note that once you share an item, if you update it since the last time it was shared, you will need to share it again to ensure the recipient has the latest version of that item.
If the sharer would like the recipient(s) to make changes to shared items, it is recommended to use shared folders instead of sharing single items.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon , then select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
- Locate and hover over the relevant site or secure note, then click the Share icon .
- Enter the email address for the LastPass user (recipient).
- If desired, check the box to enable the Allow Recipient to View Password setting. Tip: If you choose to allow the recipient to view the site password, it is recommended that you read About hidden passwords for shared items section for important information.
- Click Share.