How do I select my default multifactor authentication option in LastPass?
If you have enabled more than one multifactor authentication option in your LastPass account, you can choose your default method of authenticating in order to access your LastPass Vault.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon , then select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Click the Multifactor Options tab.
- At the bottom, use the Default Multifactor Option drop-down menu and select your desired default option.
- Click OK to confirm.
Result: You have now selected your default multifactor option, which will be the first option presented when you log in to LastPass and are prompted to authenticate.