How do I report a bug to LastPass?
If you are experiencing technical issues with LastPass, you can create a new case for Customer Care to review.
- Navigate to any support article on the LastPass support site at https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass (e.g., How do I contact customer support for LastPass?)
- Scroll to the bottom of the article and click Contact Support.
- Enter the required contact information.
- Select your Product Tier using the drop-down menu.
- For the Subject field, select Technical Support from the drop-down menu.
- For the Issue Details, please provide as much technical information as possible. You can copy/paste the following to use as a template and fill out the applicable information:
- LastPass extension or app version:
- Web browser type and version:
- Description of issue:
- Steps to reproduce:
- Expect behavior:
- Actual behavior:
- Behavior exists in different web browsers?
If you'd like to provide an attachment for your case, please submit your case first, then reply directly to the confirmation email and include the attachment.
Note: The maximum file attachment size is 5MB.