How do I remove the LastPass auto-fill icon from my login fields?
If you do not want the gray infield auto-fill LastPass icon to appear in your login fields, you can disable it within your LastPass web browser extension Preferences to remove it for all sites, or add a site as a Never URL so that the icon does not appear for specific sites.
Disable auto-fill icon in Preferences
You can configure this Preference to remove the autofill icon for all sites.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the inactive LastPass icon .
- Enter your username and your LastPass Master Password, then click Log In.
- Click the active LastPass icon in your toolbar, then go to one of the following (based on your view):
- Go to Account Options > Extension Preferences
- Click Preferences
- Click Notifications in the left navigation.
- Uncheck the Show autofill icon in fields option.
- Click Save.
- When prompted, click OK.
- Restart your web browser to activate the changes.
When you navigate to a site for which you have stored credentials, the LastPass auto-fill icon is no longer displayed.
Add a site as a Never URL
You can add a Never URL so the auto-fill icon does not appear for specific sites.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your username and Master Password.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Click the Never URLs tab.
- Click Add.
- For the Type, use the drop-down menu and select Never Show Context Icons.
- Enter the URL of your desired site, then click Add.
- Close the Account Settings window.
When you navigate to your specific site, the LastPass auto-fill icon is no longer displayed.