How do I remove a Family Member in LastPass Families?
You can remove a Family Member any time via the Family Manager Dashboard.
About removing a family member
When you remove a Family Member from a LastPass Families account, they will no longer have access to shared folders that were shared with them, or the items within those shared folders. Any folders that they shared will no longer be accessible to Family Members in the LastPass Families account. All passwords, notes, and items in their Vault will remain there, and their account status will revert to Free, unless they upgrade to Premium. Any emergency access contacts that they set up will remain set up when they leave the LastPass Families account.
How to remove
If you want to remove a Family Member (whether their status is "Invited" or "Active"), do the following:
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
- Select Manage Family in the left navigation.
- Select the name of the Family Member you want to remove.
- Click Remove From Family.
- Click Yes to confirm.