How do purchase more LastPass Enterprise licenses?
Once you have signed up for a LastPass Enterprise account (trial or paid), you can purchase more licenses to accommodate your user base. You can also manually renew your licenses within one month prior to your billing period expiring.
At any point during your billing cycle, you can purchase more licenses for LastPass Enterprise.
- Log in and access the Admin Console at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard.
- On the Admin Dashboard, click Buy Licenses.
- On the next page, the following data is displayed:
- Total valid licenses
- Number of licenses in-use
- Number of licenses available
- Number of users in your company
- Expiration date of your account
- Click Purchase Additional Licenses.
- Under Number of Licenses, add the total number of licenses you'd like to add.
Note: License costs are prorated for the remainder of your LastPass Enterprise billing period.
- When ready, click Purchase LastPass Enterprise.
- Review the Purchase Details, then enter your credit/debit card number, expiration date, and security code.
- When ready, click Pay. Please note that all of your licenses (both existing and new) will now have the same expiration date.
LastPass Enterprise licenses do not renew automatically at the end of your billing period, however, you can manually renew your subscription within the last month of your billing cycle before your licenses expire. To manually renew the same amount of licenses, go to the Admin Console, then go to Buy Licenses > Renew and follow Steps #6–8 from the previous section.