How do I print out my Sites and Secure Notes?
LastPass provides you several ways for you to back up or store your data, one of which is printing.
Note: Instructions will vary based on the web browser you're using when accessing this feature.
- In your web browser, go to the active LastPass icon > More Options > Identities and select your desired Identity or All Identities for the stored data you'd like to print.
- Once selected, go to the active LastPass icon > More Options > Print.
- Select Sites or Secure Notes.
- If prompted, enter your Master Password and click Submit.
- Once your stored data has loaded in a new web browser tab, you can print the list of login data.