How do I print out my sites and secure notes for LastPass?
LastPass provides you several ways for you to back up or store your data, one of which is printing.
Before you begin:
Note: Instructions will vary based on the web browser you're using when accessing this feature.
- Click the active LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar.
- Go to Account Options > Identities.
- Select your desired Identity or All Identities for the stored data you'd like to print.
- Once selected, go to the active LastPass icon again.
- Go to Account Options > Advanced > Print.
- Select your desired item type in the left navigation.
- If prompted, enter your Master Password and click Submit.
What to do next:
Once your stored data has loaded in a new web browser tab, you can print the list of login data.