How do I print out my sites and secure notes for LastPass?
LastPass provides you several ways for you to back up or store your data, one of which is the ability to print your sites and/or secure notes.
Important: These steps can only be performed using the LastPass web browser extension.
Note: Instructions to print will vary based the web browser you're using.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the inactive (grey or black) LastPass icon .
- Enter your email address and Master Password and click Log In.
- Click the active LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar.
- Optional: To print sites or secure notes for a specific identity (instead of All identities), do the following:
- Navigate to .
- Select your desired identity.
- If prompted, enter your Master Password and click Continue.
- Go to .
- Select either Sites or Secure Notes.
Result: An email notification has been sent to your LastPass email address for verification.
- Check your inbox for a "Verify export" message, then click Continue export in the email to verify. Note: The verification link expires after 10 minutes.
- Return to your Vault, then go to again.
- If prompted, enter your Master Password and click Submit.
Your sites or secure notes are displayed in your web browser, and you can right-click on the web page and select Print to print your stored data.