How do I pair the LastPass MFA app with Workstation Login for Windows as a user?
Once LastPass Workstation Login for Windows has been installed (by you or your admin), you can run the LastPass Workstation Login Agent application to pair the LastPass MFA app for authentication.
Before you begin:
To pair Workstation Login with the LastPass MFA app, do the following:
- In Windows, locate the LastPass Workstation Login Agent application and run it.
- Click Start setup.
- Enter your LastPass email address, then click Next.
- Enter your Windows user account password (your username is pre-populated for you), then click Next.
- Click Send verification request.
- On your mobile device, open the LastPass MFA app and tap or select Accept.
- Verify your identity using stored biometrics or pattern on the app.
- Return to your workstation and click .
You have successfully paired the LastPass MFA app with LastPass Workstation Login for Windows.