How do I pair the LastPass Authenticator with Workstation Login for Windows as a user?
Once LastPass Workstation Login for Windows has been installed (by you or your admin), you can run the LastPass Workstation Login Agent application to pair the LastPass Authenticator for authentication.
- In Windows, locate the LastPass Workstation Login Agent application and run it.
- Click Start setup.
- Enter your LastPass email address, then click Next.
- Enter your Windows user account password (your username is pre-populated for you), then click Next.
- Click Send verification request.
- On your mobile device, open the LastPass Authenticator app and tap or select Accept.
- Verify your identity using stored biometrics or PIN Code on the app.
Troubleshooting: Didn't receive verification request? Please follow these instructions to re-pair your workstation installation and/or LastPass account with the LastPass Authenticator.
- Return to your workstation and click .