How do I export stored data from LastPass using a generic CSV file?
You can export the contents of your LastPass Vault as a CSV file so that you can keep a secure copy for your own records.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the inactive (grey or black) LastPass icon .
- Enter your email address and Master Password and click Log In.
- Click the active LastPass icon .
- Navigate to Account Options OR < your username > at the bottom of the menu, then go to .
- If prompted, enter your Master Password and click Continue.
Result: A CSV file containing your data is downloaded.