How do I export my LastPass Vault identities?
If you have set up identities in your LastPass Vault, you can export your stored data for all identities, or for each individual identity.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon , then select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
- In the main toolbar at the top of the page, use the user account drop-down menu to select your desired individual Vault identity, or select All for all identities.
- If prompted, enter your Master Password and click Continue. If desired, you can check the box to enable the Do not reprompt for option and use the drop-down menu to select a time frame.
- In the left navigation of your Vault, go to .
- When prompted, enter your Master Password and click Continue.
Result: A CSV file containing your data is downloaded.
You have successfully exported your LastPass identity data in CSV format.