How do I export my LastPass form fill profiles?
In order to export only your form fill profile data from LastPass, you must use the LastPass web browser extension.
- Click the inactive LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar.
- Enter your email address and your Master Password, then click Log In.
- Click the LastPass icon , then navigate to one of the following (based on your view):
- Go to More Options > Advanced > Export > LastPass Form Fills.
- Go to Account Options > Advanced > Export > LastPass Form Fills.
- If prompted, enter your Master Password then click Continue.
- One of the following will occur next, depending on whether you have installed the LastPass web browser extension that includes the Binary Component:
- With Binary Component – Enter a file name for your export, then click Save for your CSV export file.
- Without Binary Component – Your exported data will be displayed on a webpage. Do the following:
- Open a text editor application.
- Select all of the text on the exported data webpage, then copy it and paste it into your text editor application.
- Save the file as your desired file type.