How do I migrate from the LastPass MFA app to the LastPass Authenticator app?
As a LastPass MFA app user, you can seamlessly migrate to the LastPass Authenticator app, which includes moving all of your stored accounts that you use for authentication.
- On your mobile device, open the LastPass MFA app.
- When prompted that the app is being shut down, tap Get LastPass Authenticator.
- Proceed with installing the latest version of the LastPass Authenticator app (v2.0 or later).
- On the Welcome screen in the LastPass Authenticator app, tap .
- When prompted that you will need to set up a PIN Code, tap Continue. Attention: If you had already installed the LastPass Authenticator and previously set up a PIN Code (prior to this migration), you will not be prompted to create a new PIN Code.
- Enter a PIN Code, then re-enter it to confirm.
- Tap Continue.