How do I manually add users in the new Admin Console?
Manually add users and admins to your LastPass Business account (trial or paid) by adding them individually or by using a bulk list. You can also upload a batch list of users using a CSV file.
When adding users to your account, the system will determine whether or not the invited user already has an existing LastPass Business account based on their email address. The user will experience one of the following:
- Brand new users will receive an activation email to create an account.
- Existing users can choose from the following options:
- Join your LastPass account using the same email address associated with their existing account
- Create a new LastPass account for company use only
- Log in with your email address and Master Password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- Go to .
- Choose an invitation method:
- Stage: Add to company without sending an activation email – This sets their LastPass Status to Staged, allowing admins to further configure the account before they choose to invite the user.
- Invite: Add to company and send an activation email – This sets their LastPass Status to Invited.
Note: Invitations expire either after 90 days (brand new users) or 14 days (existing LastPass users) from the date they are sent. Once expired, the LastPass Status changes to Expired Invitation.
- Send invitation email to LastPass MFA – This invites the user to activate LastPass MFA, and the user's LastPass MFA Status is set to Invited.
- Enter the email address and name of the user.
- To add more users, click Add another user and enter their email address and name.
- Click Add users.
Result: You have successfully added your users manually.