How do I manage my Settings in the LastPass Password Manager app for iOS?
Tap Settings in the bottom toolbar to make changes to Your LastPass Account, Security, Actions, Autofill, Default Browser, and Advanced settings. You can also access Help and Support and Recommend LastPass, or Log Out.
Your LastPass Account
- View your User Name, Type of Account (Free, Premium, Families, Teams, Enterprise, or Identity), your account Expiration date (Paid or Trial), and if applicable, the ability to Upgrade your account type.
- Tap Change Master Password to update your Master Password.
- Tap About LastPass for iOS to find the version number and build date of the app.
- Use Touch ID to enable and use Touch ID to log in to your LastPass account using fingerprint authentication on supported devices (initial setup instructions here). This is required in order to use mobile account recovery for iOS.
- Use Face ID to enable and use Face ID to log in to your LastPass account using facial recognition as a means of authentication on supported devices (initial setup instructions here). This is required in order to use mobile account recovery for iOS.
- Use LastPass Pin Code to protect your account with a 4 or 6 digit PIN code.
- Lock Options to choose how often LastPass re-prompts for authentication before accessing the Vault (after coming back from device lock or switching apps).
- Skip reprompt after login to set a time frame for how long LastPass should avoid reprompting you for verification (biometric or Pin) when accessing Vault entries.
- Auto Logout to choose how soon LastPass logs out (after not using the app for a designated amount of time).
- Clear Clipboard to set how fast the clipboard clears after copying a password from LastPass.
- Authorize Apple Watch to enable LastPass on Apple Watch.
- Use Apple Watch Pin Code to allow the use of a pin code on Apple Watch to prevent unauthorized access to LastPass.
- Account Recovery to allow you to use Face ID or Touch ID to recover your account if you ever forget your Master Password (highly recommended).
- Remember Email to enable the ability for LastPass to remember your account email address.
- Remember Master Password to enable the ability for the LastPass App to remember the Master Password. This option is not recommended.
- Allow Custom Keyboards to disable this option to disallow Custom Keyboards to be used while in the LastPass App.
- Log Out on Close to enable the ability for LastPass to automatically log out whenever your quit the app.
- Clear LastPass Cache to delete your local Vault data. It will be repopulated the next time LastPass syncs with the server.
- Clear Device Clipboard to clear the clipboard of any data.
- Refresh Vault to manually refresh the Vault to sync changes.
Tap Show Me How to view a video tutorial of enabling Autofill in your iOS settings, then tap Take Me to Settings to do the following:
- Go to Passwords & Accounts > AutoFill Passwords.
- Toggle on the switch to enable the AutoFill Passwords setting.
- Tap to enable LastPass.
- Tap to disable Keychain.
If you have multiple mobile web browser apps installed, you can go to Settings > Default Browser to select your preferred browser app to launch your sites from your Vault within the LastPass for iOS app. By default, your sites will launch using Safari.
- Include Secure Notes in Search Results to include text from within secure notes in search results.
- Include Usernames in Search Results to include usernames in search results.
- Language to view the LastPass app in one of our officially supported languages. Select from English, Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish.
- System Default will display the LastPass Password Manager app in the theme inherited from your iOS device's theme settings. This setting is enabled by default.
- Light displays light mode.
- Dark displays in dark mode.