How do I integrate Symantec VIP with my LastPass Enterprise account?
LastPass Enterprise supports Symantec VIP authentication. In order to set up this integration, you must provide LastPass with a Symantec VIP certificate.
Required for setup:
- Symantec VIP account
- LastPass Enterprise account
Step #1: Download the Symantec VIP certificate for LastPass
Follow the instructions to request a Symantec VIP certificate and download it in PEM format.
Step #2: Set up the Symantec VIP integration in LastPass Enterprise
- Log in and access the Admin Console at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard.
- Go to Advanced Options > Enterprise Options in the left navigation.
- Click the Symantec VIP tab.
- Upload your certificate in PEM format.
- Enter your Certificate Password.
- Click Update when finished.
Step #3: Enable Symantec VIP as a Multifactor Option
- From within the Admin Console, go to Advanced Options > Enterprise Options in the left navigation.
- Select the Enabled Multifactor Options tab.
- Check the box to enable the Symantec VIP option, then click Update.
Step #4: Add and configure a Multifactor Authentication policy
- From within the Admin Console, go to Settings > Policies in the left navigation.
- Click Add Policy, then choose from the following policies:
- Under Multifactor, select Require use of any multifactor option.
- Select your desired user list for which this policy should be applied.
- Enter Notes for additional information about this policy (optional).
- Click Save when finished.
Step #5: Advise your users to set up Multifactor Authentication
Once you have completed the steps above, your users can set up and enable Multifactor Authentication for their LastPass Enterprise account.