How do I integrate SecureAuth with my LastPass Enterprise account?
LastPass supports SecureAuth authentication. In order to set up this integration, you must provide LastPass with your SecureAuth Application ID, Application Key, and Realm.
Required for setup:
- SecureAuth account
- LastPass Enterprise account
Step #1: Get the SecureAuth Authentication API Application Credentials
- Follow the instructions under the Authentication API section.
- Copy the following values and save them to a text editor:
- Application ID
- Application Key
Step #2: Set up the SecureAuth integration in LastPass Enterprise
- Log in and access the Admin Console at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard.
- Go to Advanced Options > Enterprise Options in the left navigation.
- Click the SecureAuth tab.
- Enter the Application ID, Application Key, and Realm that you copied from Step #1.
- Click Update when finished.
Step #3: Enable SecureAuth as a Multifactor Option
- From within the Admin Console, go to Advanced Options > Enterprise Options in the left navigation.
- Select the Enabled Multifactor Options tab.
- Check the box to enable the SecureAuth option, then click Update.
Step #4: Add and configure a Multifactor Authentication policy
- From within the Admin Console, go to Settings > Policies in the left navigation.
- Click Add Policy, then choose from the following policies:
- Under Multifactor, select Require use of any multifactor option.
- Select your desired user list for which this policy should be applied.
- Enter Notes for additional information about this policy (optional).
- Click Save when finished.
Step #5: Advise your users to set up Multifactor Authentication
Once you have completed the steps above, your users can set up and enable Multifactor Authentication for their LastPass Enterprise account.