How do I install LastPass Workstation Login for Windows as a user?
Once your LastPass admin has provided you with the installation package for Workstation Login, you can run the installer on your Windows machine.
Before you begin:
You must meet the following account and system requirements:
- An active LastPass Business + Advanced MFA add-on trial or paid account
- A Windows machine running Windows 10 or later
- A mobile device with the LastPass MFA app installed and registered to an active account – View activation instructions
To install LastPass Workstation Login for Windows, do the following:
- Run the LastPassLoginSetup.msi file to launch the installer.
- Check the box for approval of the software license agreement, then click Install.
You have successfully installed LastPass Workstation Login for Windows.