How do I install and log in to the LastPass Password Manager app for iOS?
You can download and install the LastPass Password Manager app for iOS to use for all of your password management needs while on the go.
- Download the LastPass Password Manager app for iOS in the App Store.
- Tap .Note: To ensure optimal Vault performance, it is recommended that you enable push notifications for the LastPass Password Manager app in your iOS device's Settings.
- When the installation finished, open the LastPass Password Manager app.
- Enter your email address and Master Password, then tap Log In.
- If multifactor authentication is enabled on your account, you will be prompted by your default multifactor option (which can also be changed). Follow the prompts to authenticate, which will vary depending on how multifactor authentication is configured for your account (e.g., facial recognition/fingerprint identification, push notification, time-based passcode, SMS passcode, voice call, etc.). Note: You can also click Additional Multifactor Options (on computer) or tap Use Alternate Multifactor (on mobile) to choose a different method (unless you are part of a company account that has disabled this option). If desired, you can also enable the setting to trust the device for 30 days (unless this option is disabled by your LastPass administrator).
You have installed and logged in to the LastPass Password Manager app for iOS. Your Vault is displayed, where you can navigate using the All items view or by searching for individual passwords, secure notes, or form fill items.