How do I install and log in to the LastPass Password Manager app for Android?
You can download and install the LastPass Password Manager app for Android to use for all of your password management needs while on the go.
- Download the LastPass Password Manager app for Android in the Google Play Store.
- Tap Install.
- Review the required app permissions, then tap Accept when ready.
Result: The LastPass Password Manager app is now installed on your Android device.
- Open the LastPass Password Manager app.
- Enter your email address and Master Password, then tap Log In.
- If multifactor authentication is enabled on your account, you will be prompted by your default multifactor option (which can also be changed). Follow the prompts to authenticate, which will vary depending on how multifactor authentication is configured for your account (e.g., facial recognition/fingerprint identification, push notification, time-based passcode, SMS passcode, voice call, etc.). Note: You can also click Additional Multifactor Options (on computer) or tap Use Alternate Multifactor (on mobile) to choose a different method (unless you are part of a company account that has disabled this option). If desired, you can also enable the setting to trust the device for 30 days (unless this option is disabled by your LastPass administrator).