How do I import stored data from RoboForm into LastPass?
You can migrate your exported data from RoboForm into LastPass (using RoboForm version 8 or later) as follows.
- Export your RoboForm data into a CSV file (instructions here).
- Download our LastPass Import Sample CSV file and ensure the headers on the RoboForm export file match those within our sample file as follows:
- Login = username
- Pwd = password
- Note = extra
Note: Secure note imports are limited to 45,000 characters.
- Folder = grouping (remove any slashes before the folder names if they are root folders)
- When finished, save the export file.
- Follow the instructions to import from a generic CSV file into LastPass.