How do I generate temporary one-time passwords for LastPass?
You can generate a list of one-time passwords (OTPs) so they can be used whenever needed.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon , then select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
- Select Advanced Options in the left navigation.
- Select Manage one-time passwords.
- Enter your Master Password, then click OK to continue.
- Click Generate a one-time password.
- Enter your Master Password, then click OK.
Result: A new one-time password is generated and displayed in the lower navigation.
- Repeat Steps #5–6 as many times as desired to generate a list of one-time passwords.