How do I export my Vault data while logged in to my Vault?
You can export the contents of your LastPass Vault so that you can keep a secure copy for your own records. This export method will display your Vault data on a web browser page so it can be saved.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
- Select in the left navigation.
Result: An email notification has been sent to your LastPass email address for verification.
- Check your inbox for a "Verify export" message, then click Continue export in the email to verify. Note: The verification link expires after 10 minutes.
- Return to your Vault, then go to again.
- If prompted, enter your Master Password and click Submit.