How do I export my LastPass form fill profiles?
In order to export only your form fill profile data from LastPass, you must use the LastPass web browser extension.
Note: Instructions will vary based on whether or not the LastPass binary component is included in your installation of the LastPass web browser extension.
- Click the inactive LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar.
- Enter your username and your Master Password, then click Log In.
- Click the LastPass icon , then navigate to one of the following (based on your view):
- Go to More Options > Advanced > Export > LastPass Form Fills.
- Go to Account Options > Advanced > Export > LastPass Form Fills.
- If prompted, enter your Master Password then click Continue.
- If you do have the binary component installed, you will be prompted to enter a file name and save as a CSV file.
- If you do not have the binary component installed, your exported info will display in a webpage, which you can copy the contents and paste into a text editor application, then save.
You have successfully exported your form fill profiles.