How do I assign users to use passwordless authentication for Passwordless apps in the new Admin Console?
Allow your users to use passwordless authentication (verifying your identity using biometrics via the LastPass Authenticator app) to access Passwordless apps (SSO apps and/or workstations) without using a password by assigning them to the Passwordless app.
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- Go to .
Troubleshooting: If you have not set up passwordless authentication before, click .
- Select the tab of your desired Passwordless app and proceed with those instructions:
Passwordless app Instructions to assign users SSO apps
- Select .
- Choose one of the following options and assign users:
- All users – Click Save changes.
- Only these users/groups – Select Assign users & groups, select the users & groups you want to include for this policy, then select .
- All except these users/groups – Select Assign users & groups, select the users & groups you want to exclude from this policy, then select .
Workstation Login Choose from the following options:
Troubleshooting: If the users you want to assign to a Passwordless app already have an Invited, Active, or Locked status listed under the Passwordless Status column (under), select your desired user(s) and click Resend invitation for passwordless instead.Tip: If you have selected user(s) with conflicting Passwordless Statuses (i.e., a user with no status and another user with an Invited, Active, or Locked status), then the Resend invitation for passwordless option will not be displayed until you deselect the user(s) with no status.