How do I enable LastPass Premium Credit Monitoring?
Enable LastPass Premium Credit Monitoring from within your Vault to proactively monitor your credit report, and view details of why your credit changed and how you may go about investigating and resolving unauthorized credit changes.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
- Go to in the left navigation.
- Click the Add icon for Enable Credit Monitoring.
- Select from the following options:
- Check the box to select one of your existing form fill profiles, then click .
- Click Create New Profile to create your first Credit Monitoring profile (enter your first name, last name, full address, Social Security number, phone number and birth date), then check the box for the Enable Free Credit Monitoring option and click Save.
- Purchase the LastPass Premium Credit Monitoring add-on service here.