How do I enable LastPass Credit Monitoring?
Enable LastPass Credit Monitoring from within your Vault to proactively monitor your credit report and use an early warning system for signs of identity theft.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon , then select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
- Go to in the left navigation.
- Click the Add icon for Enable Credit Monitoring.
- Select from the following options:
- Check the box to select one of your existing form fill profiles, then click .
- Click Create New Profile to create your first Credit Monitoring Profile (enter your first name, last name, full address, Social Security number, phone number and birth date), then check the box for the Enable Free Credit Monitoring option and click Save.
You have enabled LastPass Credit Monitoring for your Credit Monitoring profile.
What to do next: You can view your LastPass Credit Monitoring report or alerts after 24 hours from within your Vault by selecting.