How do I enable dark web monitoring in LastPass?
To begin using dark web monitoring, you must enable monitoring from the Security Dashboard of your LastPass Vault.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon , then select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
- Select Security Dashboard in the left navigation.
- In the Dark Web Monitoring pane, click Start Monitoring.
You have now enabled dark web monitoring, and all of the email addresses stored in your Vault will be checked against data security breaches. Dark web monitoring is an always-on feature, and no further action is needed in order to continue using this feature.