Enable Cloud Backup for the LastPass Authenticator app
With LastPass Authenticator’s Cloud Backup feature, you can back-up your multifactor accounts to LastPass (then restore from Cloud Backup to restore those accounts) in case you ever lose or upgrade your mobile device.
- Open the LastPass Authenticator app on your mobile device.
- Tap the Settings icon in the toolbar.
- Toggle on the switch to enable the option Backup to LastPass.
- When prompted, tap Open LastPass to open the LastPass Password Manager app.
- To confirm your email address and create a backup, tap Use <LastPass account email address> account.