How do I enable autologin for sites?
You can enable automatic login (autologin) for specific sites for which you have stored login information and want LastPass to automatically log you in to that site when it is visited.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your username and Master Password.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- Click Sites in the left menu.
- Find the relevant Site in the center section of the screen, then hover over it and click the Edit icon .
- Under the Advanced Settings section, check the box for the Autologin option (if is not already selected) then click Save.
Note: If the site is launched from the LastPass Vault or from the LastPass web browser extension, it will still automatically fill and log you into the site, even if your site Preferences are set with "Autologin" disabled and "Disable Autofill" enabled.