How do I enable and use autofill in the LastPass Password Manager app for iOS?
LastPass can automatically fill login credentials for various iOS apps and websites seamlessly.
To enable autofill on iOS 12 or later:
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > AutoFill Passwords.
- Toggle on the switch to enable the "AutoFill Passwords" option.
- Tap LastPass to enable. It is also recommended to de-select "Keychain" as leaving it selected will cause Keychain to be prioritized over LastPass when autofilling and generating new passwords, as well as storing new passwords.
- If prompted, verify your identity using Touch ID, Face ID, or PIN.
- That's it! You are now set up to use autofill with LastPass.
To use autofill within an app or mobile web browser on iOS 12 or later, do the following:
- Log in to the LastPass App on your iOS device.
- Open your desired app or navigate to your website's login screen on your mobile web browser.
- Tap anywhere within a login field, then tap to select your credentials that auto-populate in the QuickType bar. To select a different set of credentials, tap the in-field Password icon and select from the list displayed, or tap LastPass (at the bottom of the list) to be brought to your LastPass Vault and make your selection.
- If you have enabled Touch ID, Face ID, PIN, or Require Reprompt enabled, you will be prompted to verify your login.
- Once your credentials are filled, complete the login process to sign in.