How do I download LastPass Universal Proxy?
In order to use LastPass Universal Proxy you need to download the LastPass Universal Proxy software installer from the LastPass Admin Console.
- Log in to LastPass:
If you are using the SSO & MFA Admin console:
In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your Email address and Master Password.
- Click Admin Console in the left navigation.
- Click SSO & MFA in the left navigation.
If you are using the new Admin Console:
Log in with your username and Master Password to access the New Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com/uac.
- Go to .
- Click Add Legacy App.
Result: The Add Legacy App pop-up window appears.
- In the Add Legacy App pop-up window:
- Click the Settings and instructions group box.
- Click Download Universal Proxy.