How do I disable offline access for Multifactor Authentication?
You can disable access to your LastPass Vault when you do not have an internet connection.
Note: If you have a LastPass Teams or Enterprise account, the ability to perform these actions may be limited or prohibited due to policies enabled by your LastPass admin.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault:
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your username and Master Password.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Click the Multifactor Options tab.
- Locate your enabled Multifactor Authentication option, then click the Edit icon .
- For the "Permit Offline Access" field, use the drop-down menu and select Disallow.
- Click Update when finished.
- Enter your Master Password and click Continue.
- Click OK to confirm.