How do I disable Multifactor Authentication as a user?
If you have decided to disable Multifactor Authentication for your LastPass account, you can do so in your Account Settings.
- If you have not done so, log in to LastPass.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Click on the Multifactor Options tab.
- Click the Edit icon next to your enabled Multifactor Authentication option.
- For the "Enabled" option use the drop-down menu to select No.
- Click Update when finished, then enter your Master Password and click Continue.
- Click OK on the confirmation message.
As a best practice, it is recommended that you also remove your LastPass account from being enrolled with the Multifactor Authentication option you just disabled, unless you plan on re-enrolling your LastPass account using the same authenticator app or device.