How do I disable autofill for sites?
You can disable the AutoFill setting for sites for which you have stored login information but do not want LastPass to automatically fill in for you. This setting can be managed for individual sites, or for all sites via your web browser extension preferences.
Note: If you have a LastPass Teams, Enterprise, or Identity account, the ability to perform these actions may be limited or prohibited due to policies enabled by your LastPass admin.
Security Tip! Enabling autofill increases the risk of exposing a site's password if that site ever becomes compromised.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the inactive LastPass icon .
- Enter your username and your LastPass Master Password, then click Log In.
- Click the active LastPass icon in your toolbar, then use the Search field or go to Sites and locate your desired Site.
- Click the Edit icon then select Edit to open the Site entry.
- Under Advanced Settings section, check the box to enable the Disable AutoFill option.
- Click Save.
Note: If the site is launched from the LastPass Vault or from the LastPass web browser extension, it will still automatically fill and log you into the site, even if your site Preferences are set with "Autologin" disabled and "Disable Autofill" enabled.
- Click the active LastPass icon in your toolbar, then select Preferences.
- Click the General tab in the left navigation.
- Under General, uncheck the box for the Automatically Fill Login Information option.
- Click Save.