How do I delete a LastPass Families account (as a Family Owner)?
As the Family Owner, you can choose to delete your LastPass Families account, which will downgrade all family member accounts associated to LastPass Free accounts.
Restriction: You must be the Family Owner (purchaser of the LastPass Families subscription) in order to perform these actions.
Before you begin:
To delete your LastPass Families account, do the following:
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon , then select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Under Account Information, click My Account.
- Select Delete family.
- When ready, click Delete family to confirm.
Result: Your account has now been downgraded to a LastPass Free user account.