How do I create a shared folder?
Share password entries and secure notes with other LastPass users by creating a shared folder in the Sharing Center. Alternatively you can convert an existing folder to a shared folder as well.
Depending on your LastPass account type your ability to perform these actions may be limited or prohibited.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
- Create a shared folder manually, or convert an existing folder into a shared folder by doing either of the following:
To do this Do this Create a shared folder manually
- Select Sharing Center in the left navigation.
- Click the Manage Shared Folders tab.
- Click the Add Shared Folder icon .
- Enter a name for your shared folder, then click Create or Add.
Convert an existing folder to a shared folder
- Locate your existing folder in your Vault.
- Right-click on the folder, then select Share.
- Enter a name for your newly converted shared folder, then click Create or Add.