How do I contact customer support for LastPass?
Our Customer Care team is here to help! We want to direct you to the right resources to help you get the support you need.
If you still wish to contact customer support and wait for an available representative, here’s how:
- First, search for your question, either using the search bar or by browsing our FAQs.
- If the article doesn't answer your question, keep it open and use the Contact Support option below to contact Customer Care.
We've designed our contact experience so that each specific article sends you straight to the most appropriate Support team for your question, ensuring that your issue is resolved as quickly as possible.
|LastPass Support Tier Program|
|LastPass Enterprise / MFA / Identity||Phone Support & Support Center with Email Correspondence – Highest priority|
|LastPass Teams||Phone Support & Support Center with Email Correspondence – High priority|
|LastPass Families & Premium||Support Center with Email Correspondence – Priority|
|LastPass Free||Support Center with Email Correspondence|
I submitted a case but I'm not receiving any emails – what should I do?
- You can check the status of your case by clicking My Cases in the top toolbar – Learn how to use the View My Cases portal.
- If you still haven't received the email, check your spam or junk mail filters
- If you're submitting a case using a company email account, check that the email address (sent from LogMeIn Support at email@example.com) has been allowed by your company's IT administrator.