How do I clear my temporary one-time passwords for LastPass?
You can clear the temporary one-time passwords you generated if you are concerned they have become compromised, or if you no longer need to use them.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon , then select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
- Select Advanced Options in the left navigation.
- Select Manage one-time passwords.
- Enter your Master Password, then click OK.
- Click Clear all OTPs.
- If prompted, enter your Master Password, then click OK.